Preventive Maintenance And Air Quality in Parkland
Benefits of air quality
Improved health - Contaminants in your HVAC systems can have adverse effects on your health. Installing UV lights eliminates bacteria and fungus that often contribute to allergy and asthma symptoms and can aggravate other health concerns. The two primary benefits to using UV light are disinfecting air and preventing growth of mold. The UV light radiates a surface to keep mold from growing in that area and disinfects the air stream as it passes through the HVAC system. In one pass over the UV bulb, a high disinfection rate is not normally accomplished in the air stream. With repeated circulation of air through the system, a major disinfection rate is accomplished, making use of UV light very positive for your AC system.
Improved air quality - Professional installations of UV lights significantly improves the air quality in your home or business through the systematic and qualified to reduce or eliminate of dust, dirt, and debris trapped in your AC coils.
Improved energy efficiency - Maintenance Clean your coils regularly ensures that your ventilation systems run more efficiently resulting in lowered and cooling costs.
Air quality inspections
Improving the indoor air quality in homes and businesses in tri-county areas has become a major concern. KVM Services Inc professionals clean your coils and install UV lights and replace worn out air filters. We offer annual maintenance inspections of the air conditioning system to ensure they are functioning properly and last longer.
Air quality and AC preventive maintenance services
Our air quality/preventive maintenance service package includes:
- Check for adequate refrigerant charge.
- Check condenser and evaporator coils
- Check condenser fan blades for tightness.
- Check voltage at unit under load.
- Check condensate drain for blockage. Clean as necessary.
- Check blower belt for condition, tension, and alignment.
- Check all safety controls.
- Check thermostat/ replace batteries as necessary
- Inspect evaporator coil
- Inspect starting/running capacitor.
- Check for vibration and noise.
- Check and record running and starting amperages. Inspect for relay and fuses
- Make recommendations of any needed repairs to the system.
- Written report support with pictures as necessary
- Filter cleaning or replacement
For a free estimate, call the air A/C specialists at (954) 688-4022